Cruise Management Software is back end services that using of that B2B customers integrate the services of the website. Cruise Management Software is a central database and managing onboard & onshore cruise operations and it is central reservation for cruise management. In Cruise Management Software mainly register 3 types of users like Host, Agents, Cruise Operators, and Ship operators. It will store all the details which are related to cruise, ships, decks, tenants, amenities, etc. All details are stored and maintained in one place centrally. As application build up in ASP.NET Zero (m/s product), so the API support and data security are at the highest level, which is crucial for any type of project development.
- Reservation: Merchants can do the online reservations for the cruise. As Merchants can do the online payment through PayPal and Stripe to book the cruise and admin will receive these payments.
- Decks: It shows the list of decks available in single ship. Admin can add, edit, view and delete the decks. Admin can download the list of decks as a excel sheet.
- Cruise Booking Status: It shows the list of status available for cruise booking. Every status has different sort of colours are available. Admin can add, update, delete the booking status.
- Cruises: It shows the list of cruises. Admin can view, edit and delete the cruises. Admin can also see the cruises departure, fares and amenities storage. Admin is creating new cruise. While creating cruises, admin must pick cruise itineraries, ships and cruise themes.
- Tenants: It shows the lists of tenants. Admin can also create a new tenant. Admin can also search tenant based on name/code, edition, subscription end date and creation time.
- Users: It shows the list of users having the different kinds of roles. Admin can add, edit, and delete the users. Admin can give different types of permissions to users. Admin can also lock and unlock the users.
|Platform ||NET Core 2.x and Angular 8.x |
|Programming Language ||ASP.NET Core and Angular JS |
|Database ||MSSQL |
|Tools ||- |