What is DotNetNuke?
DotNetNuke Is an open-source framework that keeps commercial quality and data-driven website. DNN version 10 has a new advanced workflow that enables three different ways of use. It was originally written in the C# language, but through the most of years, it is managed to exist under the VB.net project. The current 2018 version of DNN is distributed commercially present under the DNN Content and it also has an alternate option called DNN Evog Engage. The technology is rapidly changing and so the DotNetnuke also changed in 2018 with the new evolving trends and more advantages...
Let me brief you all how far DNN will go and what the future may bring in 2019.
Modular nature of DotNetNuke
The modular nature of Dotnetnuke shuffles it very simple to get your content and article on a top list run-up. One can add without doing any programming and can add each element to the website. There are lots of basic functionary of elementary that you can add and also there is a solution which is offered by the community of Dotnetnuke. The DotNetNuke blog module supplies you with a framework so that you can be creative. A post module will give you authentication and it will allow you to add the content and to keep the blog rotating as you need. It Also gives you information to present a customized module. DotNetNuke Blog module is not only needed for blogs but it also stores all information for a long-term and it's accessible too. DotNetNuke also integrates with google analytic so one can view your traffic grow at every stage of your visitor gains more.
Therefore, the outlook of recent trends are more in DNN Technology
DNN will make this module with software that now partially supports the MVC (model-view-controller) and SPA frameworks. It will make DNN 100% flexible architecture. DNN has a new module in 2018 where DOTNETCORE that will turn into DNN So XMP also modify significantly as same likely. Look more about how DNN technology brings out recent trends.
1) More of EVOQ: DNN is now finally a platform of EVOQ 9 which will expect more developmental trends in EVOQ and more products running EVOQ around the world. It just utilizes a micro-services architecture which uses content as a service through DNN'S Cloud.
2) Use of Analytics: DNN has improved the full procedure on the decision-making mechanism of the sales process and enterprise when every sales process will backup with Analytics data. It will make effective and increase the productivity and revenue for the companies or any industry.
3) Development in cloud-based services: As DNN is more compatible with Amazon web services and Windows Azure, it will avoid the hosting issues organizations to make more simple and most-suitable technology. To give the user handle cloud operations more easily DNN have now increased its support and customizable module and this trend will result in a well optimizes the website with light-weight too.
4) Handling Social Publishing through DNN: DNN Allows social integration on social media while allowing the social media post through APIs which can publish the content on your business behalf. In the 2018 year ending DNN will make a top position on social media with the latest technology
Now let's see what's in new version 10.0 of DNNnews
- New DNNnews gives an advance workflow that directly adds articles without publishing.
- When a blog is published, One can make changes if they want to do in reversion method and after completing you can publish again
- DNNnews also gives flexibility of content approval system with unlimited levels.
- NEW realize have a new theme for DNNnews module with a lot of pages, information, and templates of the content block.
How DNN is useful for CMS
DNN has a robust and easy set up of social media and communication for organizations and has multiple user management systems which users of different varieties assigned with custom roles and permissions. Such as it includes features like photos, biography knowledge along with enlarged user profiles. Hence DNN refined multi-user management which eventually supports authentication of social media to let each and all to get sign into the site and by getting credentials for social media.
Dotnetnuke is the top-node web content management system which also known as CMS which gives your business a benefit of the bunch and surely opt for your business. We have the best Manektech team of developers and programmers to know about and they have the best knowledge in providing the DotNetNuke services for the clients worldwide.
The DNN corporation now formed a partnership and small businesses which use the DNN platform with this year ending 2018 DNN corporation and it's now acquired by ESW Capital And also acquired with snow-covered which helps Dotnet based content management platform in any industry.
Advantages with DotNetNuke
- Quality to create, publish, modify and manage DotNetNuke
- Merged with the active infrastructure without any licensing issues.
- Simple to create or make multiple users who can merely login from anywhere in the corner of the world and update content.
- It provides stableness, safety, and assists for business-critical applications.
- DNN has reduced Total cost of application development and content management
- DNN Manages websites with high content volume which becomes Simple and effortlessly.
- Also, Dotnetnuke helps you in the web application development.
Well, let's come to conclusion point DNN will always stay on an increasing and economically profitable technology which utilize for each and every company. 2018 will be brimful of so much surprising DNN News for developers and publishers. We provide specialist DotNetNuke programmers if you need to hire for outsource DotNetNuke development task/project onboard or any ongoing development company, Get in touch with Manektech today: We are here to give you a complete solution for your business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Join us to stay updated with our latest blog updates, marketing tips, service tips, trends, news and announcements!
Areas we serve
4th Floor, Timber Point, Prahaladnagar Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380015
Franz-Joseph-Strasse, 11,Munich, 80801, Germany