Having a web presence has no more remained an option for any business. Especially after the COVID pandemic, more and more companies have started investing in their online portals or mobile applications. Before COVID-19, a person used to spend about 4 hours each day online, which got increased to an astounding 6 hours and 42 minutes every day after only eight months of the pandemic. The longevity and significant growth both depend upon having an effective online presence for all sizes of organizations. But it is not always affordable and manageable to have an in-house IT or developers' team who can work on an organization's needs.
Starting from creative website or app development to its maintenance and customer reach, everywhere you need to have the support of an expert. To beat these odds, software developers have established a dedicated development team that has benefited many businesses by letting them focus on the core area, taking IT-related work into their own control. As a result, the dedicated team model is prevalent among corporate businesses of all sizes and various industries.
What is a Dedicated Development Team Model?
Adopting the dedicated development team model or hiring dedicated developers means forming a long-term business relationship between a business (client) and a software development company that allocates a dedicated team for your requirements. Here, the software company has an admirable infrastructure and skilled professionals who can be hand-picked by you. The team of these dedicated developers can have many other professionals who work on your project, such as;
- Project managers
- Digital marketing person
No doubt, it is a flexible model where you can select the members of the teams as per your choice and requirements forming a personalized team who will work together on your project needs.
How does the dedicated development team model work?
You can hire dedicated developers per your requirement. Moreover, this dedicated development team model is very flexible in terms of scope, time, and cost.
Scope- You can hire remote developers or the team from anywhere globally, delivering you all the top-notch specialties you want in your team. Moreover, as they solely work on your project, you can expect 100% involvement leaving no space for a lapse. This allows you to decide the pace and workload of your project.
Time & Cost- It is proven that you can save up to 60% of your budget if you hire dedicated developers or a team. Moreover, the team works completely under you; you can have total control over it, bringing transparency to the work status.
Often, small organizations need a single dedicated developer and have clarity in their mind about the goals to hire a dedicated remote developer, not the whole team. But, when you have a big project, you need to search for a suitable software development company from which you can hire dedicated developers. Then, after discussing the goals, a stack of technologies, skills, and experience, you can go through an extensive process and select preferred candidates.
When should you opt for a dedicated development team model?
- The client lacks the funds for permanent in-house software engineers
- Employers don't want to waste time on human management-related paperwork
- The internal development department lacks the necessary time or knowledge to complete the project
A dedicated development team (DDT) is a group of programmers assembled to carry out a lengthy customer project. When there is cut-throat competition in every field in the market, utilizing time has become a key to achieving rapid success. In such a scenario, a trustworthy hand of a dedicated development team can help you acquire desired heights.
Benefits of hiring a dedicated development team
- Cost-efficient- As partnering with the dedicated development team cuts the conventional hiring time and money behind it, you can save a few bucks for sure. Moreover, the fact that you do not need to have office space or systems for them may enable you to get an idea about the cost saving.
- Complete focus on your project- It is conspicuous that a dedicated team solely works on your requirements; thus, you can expect better productivity and focus on your work. 100% involvement can undoubtedly give you desired and flawless solutions.
- Geographical borders are no longer a constraint- The world has become a global village, but hiring employees from similar vicinity narrows your scope. But, while hiring a dedicated development team, you do not need to consider the location as the team works from their own place and with their own infrastructure. This break the geographical barriers giving you a vast horizon to select the talent of your choice in your budget. You can hire dedicated developers from India if you want an amalgamation of skills and pocket-friendliness.
- Flexible and scalable teams- These teams are flexible as they work only for your project and, thus, offer you customized solutions. Moreover, if you have a scalable project that you may expect to be expanded, you can always broaden your team and hire dedicated programmers.
- No need to invest in infrastructure- One of the most valuable points of this setup is that you do not need to indulge in setting up an infrastructure. Many times, with the change of work, the infrastructure needs also alter. Every time you can not spend after software and hardware. Similarly, if the project is for the time being, and you need some systems for a short time, you can get all the solutions by hiring a dedicated development team.
To encapsulate, by choosing a dedicated development team model, you will end up saving time and money, enabling you to focus more on the core areas of your business.
Need a consultation?
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7
Areas we serve
4100 NW Loop 410, Suite 200, San Antonio, Texas, USA 78229
7 Artisan Place Harrow, HA3 5DS
4th Floor, Timber Point, Prahaladnagar Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380015